Thursday, July 23, 2015

Who is up for  really hot roleplay phone sex ?   I want to be that sexy mom/step mom that you want to fuck so bad.  You know after looking over my pictures here on this blog page that you can't help but wonder how hot it would be to slide that cock of yours in my big tits.  Or maybe even have my puffy lips around your cock and down my throat, while I suck you off till you cum all over my face or in my mouth.   I love to be a hot fucking milf , that loves to have sex with boys.   Sometimes, I even have to teach you a thing or two, but that's ok I have alot of experience.  I want to please you in every shape and form, and I will do the same for you.  I am a dirty whore, that wants cock.   You can even roleplay that you sneak in my room in the middle of the night and go from there , or we plan it, its all up to you.   I am ready and willing or anything.   So call me up for the hottest roleplay phone sex now.

Call Ashton
1-888-474-6769
Yahoo - analslutashton

No comments:

Post a Comment