Thursday, July 9, 2015

hot phone sex

Hey guys, who is up for some hot phone sex with me ?  Don't just sit there looking at my pictures wishing you could play with me, pick up your phone and lets play now.  I am so fucking horny at all times, and right now the husband is away again for work.  I just love when he is away, because I get to play on the phone with all you loves.  Nothing is hotter to get all my toys out, and play with mutual masturbation phone sex with you and cum together.  The reason I say all my toys, is because I do love to slide one in my wet creamy pussy, and one in my ass at the same time, I mean it makes my whole body quiver and shake.  Maybe you even like to slide a finger in your ass while stroking that big cock of yours, fuck that is so hot to me.   Or even you want to use one of your wives dildos in your ass, that is ok with me too.  Love to hear you play no matter how it may be.  That is what they mean by hot phone sex, is you never know where or what it will lead up to.  And I am ready to fill any phone sex fantasy that you have.  Call me today and lets do just that.
call Ashton
1-888-474-6769

No comments:

Post a Comment