Tuesday, August 4, 2015

milf phone sex

Ashton here, looking for some hot fun.....   Looking at my pictures here online, I know that you are wanting to get your hands on me.  I mean who wouldn't want to, a blonde, big tits, nice ass, and a nice tight pussy.  One thing about milf phone sex that you probably don't know or didn't even think of, is we know what we are doing.  We have been around the block a time a two, well at least I know I have.  Yes I am married, but who cares about that, I still like a variety of cock.  Each man or boy fucks a different way and that is what I love.  How boring to be in bed having sex doing the same fucking thing over and over.  That is what my husband does anyway.   I know the fucking routine.    I know alot of boys would love to fuck a older women, and let alone a married one at that.  I'm not gong to laugh and giggle on the phone with you, I just want to get off and have you get off the best that you have before with phone sex.   I will tell you right now, I will fuck the hell out of the cock, and you won't be able to even think about sex for a few days.  I will drain you, leave you wondering what the fuck just happen.  You will be calling me back again once your able to even touch your cock again.   If you are one that can fuck every two hours or even less, then lets do that, prove to me that you can handle a hot milf.   I will be waiting for all of you to call me, remember I am a milf and I am ready to fuck any time of the day and all day long.  I love sex , enough said.

Call Ashton & 1-888-474-6769

Yahoo & aim - analslutashton

No comments:

Post a Comment