Wednesday, June 10, 2015

cuckold phone sex

Hey guys it's me Ashton, your cuckold phone sex slut. Just to let all you horny men and boys know I have ready to get fucked by a big black cock.  Or if you are a white boy and have a big cock I will take that too.   As long as it is big, thick full of cum and ready to fuck the hell out of me.  But one thing I must tell you, if you call me and say you are ready to fuck me, and I asked you what size cock you have, and you tell me a size that does not measure up to my standards, then you have a big surprise.  Yes, you will be that one getting my big cock ready for my wet pussy, you will stand in front of him maybe suck his dick to get him hard for me, or you might be the one to sit there in the chair next to my bed, and tell my big dick lover what a big cock he has, and how it turns you on so much to watch him fuck a nice pussy like I have.   You will tell him that you could never fuck me with your little dick and you will do anything , as long as you can watch him stretch me out.  Don't think you can handle us laughing at you, then don't call me for cuckold phone sex, because can't help ourselves to not laugh.  Especially seeing your little dick just looking like a belly button, I mean what else would we be able to do but just laugh.   If you are a good little bitch and do what you are told, and can handle it, I will let you eat out that big cream pie out of my pussy.  You ready for a big load to take that tongue and scoop it up inside of me and get that big creamy load out ?   Then you should call me today for cuckold phone sex !

Call Ashton @1-888-474-6769
Yahoo - analslutashton

No comments:

Post a Comment