Wednesday, April 3, 2013

sissy phone sex

what a sissy slut in heat I just got off the phone with !!!!    I have talked to alot of little sissy sluts, but this whore is a true whore lets just say his name should be sissystacy  .  One good thing about sissy phone sex, is that I get to hear how much they love cock as much as I love cock.  The thought about a faggot sucking a cock, fucking his man pussy, and eating cum is such a turn on for me.   This slut was dressed up in my favorite color pink from head to toe, looking for a good fuck that that is what I gave him. Or should I say  that is what he did to himself with all his dildos.  He had three of them and the biggest was his own, not his wifes, its was a 10 inches, and he swallowed it up like it was a 4 inch.  Bouncing up and down on it like the slut that he is, rubbing his clitty thru his silk panties, asking me can I cum ?  I held it off for awhile, till I let him cum...He ate that right up too like a good little slut would.  I would go into more detail but you all get the point, his name says it all "slut in heat".
Our next sissy phone sex call is going to be just as hot as the first.  I will have him dressed like a little slut does, but this time he is going to be dressed in red, red lipstick and fish net stockings. He will suck like and fuck his 10 inch dildo again. but this time time I want him to go to the store and buy a nice big squash or a cucumber that is bigger then that 10 inch dildo , because I know that you can take up something bigger then 10.  
If this turns you on while your reading this blog, and your sitting there in your little fucking panties, go ahead and be like sissystacy and call me for sissy phone sex today.  
Call Ashton
1-888-474-6769
Yahoo= analslutashton

No comments:

Post a Comment