Wednesday, March 27, 2013

phone sex fantasies

You ever wish that you had a girl that you could tell all your phone sex fantasies to ?  Look no further, I am here for you and I am pretty sure nothing will surprise me.  I am 44 years old and I have had my share sex.   Do you dream of fucking me your bosses wife ?  Or do you ever dream of fucking your slutty little secretary ?   I am the one for you, I will fuck you no matter what your fantasy is.   I am a horny slut, and I grave cock so much.  Since my husband is gone all the time, that is how I can relive my desire for cock is phone sex.   I want to hear your voice on the line telling me what you want to do to me, or what you want me to do to you.  My pussy is wet, and ready to be fucked.   My pouty lips are ready to take your cock in my mouth.  And my tight ass that you can bounce a quarter off is ready for fuck and a good little spanking.  I will never say no to whatever phone sex fantasies you may bring me, Just remember we both needs pleased.  
call me today and ask for Ashton I will take care of you !
1-888-474-6769
yahoo = analslutashton

No comments:

Post a Comment